Setting And Achieving Goals – March 18, 2014
During this module participants will learn strategies and methods for effectively developing and executing individual, team and organization goals. Using the S.M.A.R.T. model, they will understand the value and purpose of setting goals, develop a step-by-step approach to making goals a reality, and identify and overcome common elements that sabotage goal realization. Participants will engage in group exercises where they will have the opportunity to create goals and strategic plans for achieving them based on actual organization issues and current business situations.
5:00p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Dinner
6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Education Seminar
- Dinner will be available from 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. Grab a bite to eat, network with other members and meet new friends.
- Learning is interactive and experiential
- Participants acquire practical and relevant tools, tips and techniques they can immediately apply in the workplace
- Course instructors are working professionals with subject matter expertise in their fields that bring real-world experience into the classroom.
- $40 per seminar – NAWBO Member Rate (use coupon code: NAWBO)
- $210 subscription rate for enrolling in all six seminars ($35 per seminar)
- $45 per seminar – Non-member rate
1. Click Register for NAWBO U at Brandman. This will open a new web page at the Brandman University website referencing NAWBO U.
2. Click Register Now from the Brandman site to enter the registration system. This will open a new window, so please disable any pop-up blockers.
3. Find the seminar(s) you wish to attend in the Search Results list and click the + sign to select them.
4. Click the calendar icon on the window that pops up and select the seminar’s date (it should be the only date available).
5. Click Add to Schedule Builder.
6. Once you have selected all the seminars for which you’re registering, click “Register” in the lower righthand corner of the screen.
7. Create a new account (providing all required information) or, if you’ve ever taken classes with Brandman, log in with your Brandman username and password. (Prior users can just login during this step)
8. NAWBO members: Enter your member code in the Affiliation Code box and click apply. The discount will automatically apply and your fees be adjusted.
9. Click Proceed to Payment, accept the Master Payment Contract, and follow the prompts through to payment processing through a secure, external payment site.
Brandman University’s Irvine Campus, 16355 Laguna Canyon Road, Irvine, CA 92618
Corner of Laguna Canyon Rd and Alton Pkwy, just south of the Kaiser Hospital complex at Sand Canyon. There is plenty of free parking at the campus.
Directions from the North:
From the 5 South, take the 133 South, exit Barranca Pkwy, turn right onto Alton Pkwy, turn left onto Laguna Canyon Rd, right on Pasteur, and turn right into the driveway.
Directions from the South:
From the 5 North, take the 405 North, exit Sand Canyon Ave, turn right onto Sand Canyon Ave, take the 1st right onto Alton Pkwy, turn right onto Laguna Canyon Rd, right on Pasteur, and turn right into the driveway.