Criteria to be a Peer Advisory Board (PAB) Facilitator
- You must be a NAWBO member, established business owner or experienced facilitator.
- You must be able to keep the program and information shared with the PAB confidential.
- You must commit to taking no money for your services from any member during the 6 month program.
- You must be able to commit to the time requirements (4 hours/month plus the facilitator training).
- Share any best practices or lessons learned from the group.
We are always looking for qualified facilitators. To apply, please fill out the form below: