Peer Advisory Board
Are you an established business owner…
- Who is ready to fast-track your business-building momentum and results?
- Who wants honest feedback on ways to address your toughest issues?
- Who is determined to build leadership skills?
- Who needs accountability on executing important or uncomfortable priorities?
NAWBO-OC’s Peer Advisory Board may be just for you!
As business owners we are tempted to work IN the business rather than ON our business. Peer Advisory Boards for business owners are an important and powerful way to LEAD your business! They offer a safe environment where you can tackle business challenges, express frustrations and share perspective with other experienced women business owners. This confidential forum relies on group attendance, shared wisdom, strategic thinking and active counseling for maximum results.
What if you were asked to train with 8 of the top Olympians? Everyone would get to share their techniques, experiences and knowledge. In addition, they would offer their perspectives and best practices so you, too, can be the best at your field. This is what Peer Advisory is all about at NAWBO-OC.
Peer Advisory Boards are not…
- A class. You will gain invaluable knowledge from your peers, but for something more specific, attend an Educational Workshop.
- Mentoring. You will get advice and shared experiences from the group members. If you are looking for personal business direction and one-on-one guidance, check out our Mentoring program.
- A networking group. You will build long-lasting relationships with the members of your board. To promote an honest and open environment, you should not expect to find clients or obtain referrals from the group, but that could be a nice benefit. Building your referral network is best suited within a Power Partners Team.
To be considered for the Peer Advisory Board program
We are currently taking applications for 2017. For any questions or to be a facilitator, please call Cindy Flynn today at (949) 300-5757 or email.
Each Board consists of non-competing businesses. The meetings last 2 hours and meet twice per month: one in person and another via video/phone conference. A skilled facilitator will guide each Peer Advisory Board through the process. This is a 6-month commitment and renewable at the end of each term. There is a $100 per month program fee payable in it’s entirety ($600) prior to the first meeting. Each group meets over a 6-month time period to build bonding relationships. Added benefits include admission to 2 Educational Workshops. (Non NAWBO-OC members may participate for $1085 per 6-month term)
Read what others are saying about Peer Advisory Boards…