Welcome to NAWBO University!
NAWBO University is a partnership between the Orange County chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners and Brandman University. Brandman was selected as the educational partner for NAWBO University (NAWBO U) because the university:
- Has over 50 years of experience serving the higher education needs of working adults
- Is a recognized leader in the evolution of adult learning
- Lives its core values of Respect, Innovation, Service, Teamwork and Integrity
- Has a proven track record of partnering with organizations to design, develop and deliver custom training programs.
The first education program being offered through NAWBO U is a bi-monthly seminar series on topics of interest to business owners and their employees. Our goal is to foster business growth and success as participants increase knowledge, build skills, and improve individual and team performance. The 2.5 hour seminars are scheduled bi-monthly at the Irvine campus of Brandman University from 6:00 to 8:30 p.m. The 2015 schedule includes:
- January 28: Building Accountability
- March 11: Strategic Thinking Tools
- May 13: SCARF and Employee Engagement
- July 8: Impactful Presentations
- September 9: Effective Execution Skills
- November 11: Agile Change Management
- Light dinner will be available from 5:30 – 6:00 p.m. Grab a bite to eat, network with other members and meet new friends.
- Learning is interactive and experiential
- Participants acquire practical and relevant tools, tips and techniques they can immediately apply in the workplace
- Course instructors are working professionals with subject matter expertise in their fields that bring real-world experience into the classroom.
- Pre-registration (closes Monday prior to the seminar): $45 per seminar
- Same-day registration: $50 per seminar
- NAWBO Member Discount: $5 per seminar (use coupon code: NAWBO5)
- Discounts available for groups of 4 or more employees from an organization
For questions please contact JJ San Jose.