Do you want to share your expertise with other members? The NAWBO Education Center is looking for instructors to teach in-person classes and webinars on topics in the following areas:
- Business Planning
- Sales and Business Development
- Marketing and Public Relations
- Finance and Accounting
- Operations and Processes
- Leadership and Management
Programs are offered monthly in three formats – classes, workshops and series. All formats are 2 1/2 hours long, typically on the 3rd Wednesday of each month from 5:30pm – 8pm. Classes are designed to provide a topical overview and strategic concepts. Workshops are interactive sessions designed to produce a management tool for the attendees such as a marketing plan, staffing plan or succession plan. Series are comprised of multi-part classes.
The NAWBO-OC Education Center will provide instructors with full program support. This includes course registration, instruction room reservation, class / speaker promotion off-line and online, and audio/visual set-up.
- Instructors must have experience teaching business owners in 2 target segments:
- First time business owners with prior corporate business experience
- Owners of small to mid-sized companies in business for 2 or more years
- A NAWBO member
- Prior corporate and/or entrepreneurial experience
- Prior teaching/platform/public speaking experience, specifically educating business owners and executives
- Knowledge of and/or education in subject matter
All speakers receive the benefit of their business, experience and education topic promoted online and off-line. It is free publicity provided by NAWBO-OC Education Committee to advertise the class / workshop, and the speaker.
Apply now to be considered as a NAWBO-OC Education presenter.