MENTORING PROGRAM SCHEDULE OF EVENTS – Program
NAWBO-OC offers members the opportunity to participate in an eight-month Mentoring Program. This is a high-commitment program designed to enable participants to achieve a high-degree of success. Below is the schedule of events. All events except some Meetings are mandatory for Mentees. Items highlighted in red are required for Mentors.
- August: Applications open on website
- Feb: Application process closed for Mentees
- Feb: Mentees/Mentors contacted if they have been selected to participate in the Mentoring Program
- Mar: Mentoring Program Orientation. Location TBD
- ALL Mentees must attend the full program
- ALL Mentors must attend the full program
- July: Mentor Only Meeting. 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Mentors meet to enjoy dinner and discuss challenges and best practices in mentoring.
- July: Mentee Only Meeting. 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Mentees get together to enjoy dinner, network and receive practical information.
- Nov: Year-End Celebration. 6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. This celebratory event wraps up our mentoring year by highlighting the achievements of our mentees and honoring the contributions of our mentors.
- Monthly: Individual mentoring pairs meet/conference a minimum of 2-3 hours each month between March and November.
If you have any questions please contact the NAWBO-OC administration office at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 714-630-2983.