Requirements for Mentors
- You must be a NAWBO member, established business owner, or corporate sponsor.
- You must have a proven track record of success.
- You must be able to keep the program and your mentor/mentee relationship confidential.
- You must commit to taking no money for your services from your mentee during the 8 month program.
- You must be able to commit to the time requirements (2-3 hours/month plus the 4 hour training seminar).
- You must fill out the program application online.
- New applicants must attend a brief interview/training session to ensure they are appropriately matched for the program.
We are always looking for qualified mentors! To apply please contact Cynthia Flynn at email@example.com to discuss and confirm the availability of a Mentor spot for the next Mentoring program year.