for its use of the NAWBO-OC Premier Perks Program
NAWBO-OC Premier Perks Program
1. Offering discounts on the NAWBO-OC website is accessible to all Premier / Sustaining / Corporate Partner members of NAWBO-OC (“Your Company”).
2. Businesses will be able to provide their offer (the “Offer”) on the NAWBO-OC Premier Perks web page with approval from NAWBO-OC, and corresponding
payment and may renew their commitment to NAWBO-OC each time they choose to renew with the program. Acceptance of Your Company for this program will be
made and shall be withdrawn at the sole discretion of NAWBO-OC. Offers relating to anything illegal will not be accepted.
3. If at any time you want to make updates or changes to your discount, please email those changes to email@example.com. Website updates will be made on Sundays.
4. NAWBO-OC does not endorse any goods or services offered by your Company. Because of this, Your Company shall refrain from representing or implying that
NAWBO-OC endorses goods or services offered. Once a Member elects the discount offered by a Your Company, that Member is responsible for dealing directly
with Your Company.
5. Nothing in this agreement will be construed to place NAWBO-OC in the relationship of partners, joint ventures, franchiser and franchisee, or principal
and agent; and Your Company will have no power to obligate or bind NAWBO-OC in any manner whatsoever.
6. It is Your Company’s responsibility to educate their employees on discounts and discount processes in conjunction with NAWBO-OC.
7. Your Company may terminate or withdraw the Offer at any time for any reason. Payment to NAWBO-OC for the period subscribed for, will not be reimbursed.
8. NAWBO-OC reserves the right to deny, withdraw or terminate any offer by Your Company at any time for any reason.
9. It is the Your Company’s responsibility to re-new your Offer.
10. Throughout the year, new Businesses will be invited to participate in NAWBO-OC.
11. NAWBO-OC is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind, including personal injury or death arising out of or related to any product
or service Your Company offers through this site or any interaction or inaction, whether intentional or accidental, by and between Your Company and the
12. By signing below, Your Company warrants that all the Offer and the services provided as a result of the Offer, are completely legal, abide by all laws
applicable in the state of California as well as all applicable Federal laws and nothing in the Offer or services provided as a result of the Offer will
expose NAWBO-OC to any liability whatsoever.
13. Your Company warrants that for purposes of the Offer and any services arising from the Offer, Your Company will not unlawfully discriminate, harass or
allow harassment, against any employee or applicant for employment because of sex, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, or marital status.
NAWBO-OC shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such discrimination arising from the Offer or Your Company’s services arising from the Offer.
14. Your Company agrees to defend, indemnify and hold NAWBO-OC harmless of any liability whatsoever arising from the Offer or Your Company’s services
arising from the Offer.
By checking “I agree”, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to enter into this Agreement on behalf of Your Company and that Your Company
agrees with the terms above.