Our Mission The mission of the Accounting & Financial Women’s Alliance is to enable women in all accounting and related fields to achieve their full personal, professional and economic potential and to contribute to the future development of their profession. Visit Accounting & Financial Women’s Alliance (AFWA)
- The OCWLA is dedicated to advancing women in the legal profession. We support the continued growth and development of the OCWLA and its members by providing an exceptional professional network, raising awareness of discrimination and bias, and supporting worthy charitable organizations. Visit Orange County Women Lawyers Association (OCWLA).
- Advancing Women in Technology (AWT) is a non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of women in technology through the endowment of educational scholarships and the creation of opportunities to enhance personal and professional growth, working closely with the business community to facilitate diversity and proficiency. One hundred percent of our fundraising proceeds go towards the AWT Charitable Foundation which awards annual scholarships to women studying at California colleges in pursuit of careers in technology. Since 2007, the AWT Charitable Foundation has awarded more than $85,000 in scholarships and these are announced at the signature fall event, the AWT Annual Wine Tasting Fundraiser.
- Right now, in communities throughout the country, hundreds of thousands of children are living in fear, seeking guidance and in desperate need of compassion. Powerful forces are also at work tearing at the fabric of our families. Wherever these children and families are hurting, Boys Town is helping. With the support of our generous donors, we’re reuniting kids with their families, finding foster homes for others, providing a Boys Town family for those with nowhere else to turn, and still others are receiving help at home where they can remain together as families. Visit Boys Town.
We accomplish great things together than we do individually; we build leadership in philanthropy by engaging and educating our Partners; we effect positive social change through the power of collective giving. Visit Impact Giving
- Since 1983, the Intervention Center for Early Childhood (ICEC) has provided comprehensive early intervention services to young children with known or suspected developmental delays. We provide occupational therapy, speech therapy, physical therapy, and applied behavior therapy, along with consultation and case management with a Behavior Therapist. The family plays a central role in our approach through individual marriage and family counseling, parent support groups, sibling support groups, parent education seminars and day care. We are a 501(c)(3) that depends heavily on donor support and encourage you to visit our website at www.iceckids.org.
- OneOC’s mission is “accelerating nonprofit success.” OneOC provides volunteer, training, consulting and fiscal sponsorship services for nonprofits to help them become as efficient and effective as they are passionate about their missions. In 2015, OneOC launched the Center for Business & Community Partnerships, which helps companies build and grow their giving and employee volunteer programs in order to maximize their charitable activities in the community, in turn generating more resources for local nonprofits. For more information, please visit: www.OneOC.org.
Susan G Komen Orange County – Our Promise: to save lives and end breast cancer forever by empowering people, ensuring quality care for all and energizing science to find the cures.
- WHW is a non-profit organization which provides the unemployed and underemployed the skills and resources they need to get and keep a good job. Since 1993, we have served over 70,000 job seekers referred by over 275 partner agencies at no charge. Each year more than 8,000 job seekers participate in programs focused on equipping them to be the most marketable candidate for the job they seek. Programs include Employment Readiness Workshops, Computer Training, Job Placement Assistance, Employment Retention Support and Professional Apparel. For more information on WHW and how to support our job seekers, please visit www.whw.org.
- The Women’s Journey Foundation acknowledges the value of life experiences. What we encounter in our lives brings a greater understanding of who we are as women, mothers, daughters, grandmothers, professionals, homemakers, celebrities, social workers and so on. When we share our stories, we impart our knowledge and expertise and women and society as a whole advances. The Women’s Journey Foundation produces workshops, conferences, lectures, educational materials and documentaries that highlight the personal acts of bravery and intimate details of triumph to demonstrate the potential in every woman. Women’s Journey Foundation.
- The mission of Women United is to improve lives by mobilizing the caring power of Orange County to strengthen our community. Women United is a dedicated group of women philanthropists that lend a hand to the LIVE UNITED movement through personal investments and volunteerism. When you join Women United, you become a part of a group of dedicated women using their collective power of generosity to improve lives. For more information, please visit: www.unitedwayoc.org.
- The YWCA of North Orange County is part of the YWCA of the USA and a worldwide YWCA organization dedicated to empowering women, girls and their families economically and socially for more than 140 years. What began as a simple desire to create a safe haven for young women has evolved into a worldwide association that embraces the ideals of peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all people. YWCA of North Orange County.