Coaching for Results with Vic Bullara – July 15, 2014 (Register at Brandman).
Research from a variety of sources demonstrates that coaching is one of the most effective ways to increase employee engagement and retention, improve team performance and boost organizational productivity. In this module, participants learn and practice coaching core competencies such as active listening, powerful questions, giving feedback, and accountability for results. The learning environment is dynamic and interactive with professional business coaches demonstrating best practices and facilitating group discussion.
5:00p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Dinner
6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Education Seminar
- Dinner will be available from 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. Grab a bite to eat, network with other members and meet new friends.
- Learning is interactive and experiential
- Participants acquire practical and relevant tools, tips and techniques they can immediately apply in the workplace
- Course instructors are working professionals with subject matter expertise in their fields that bring real-world experience into the classroom.
- $40 per seminar – NAWBO Member Rate (use coupon code: NAWBO)
- $210 subscription rate for enrolling in all six seminars ($35 per seminar)
- $45 per seminar – Non-member rate
1. Click Register for NAWBO U at Brandman. This will open a new web page at the Brandman University website referencing NAWBO U.
2. Click Register Now from the Brandman site to enter the registration system. This will open a new window, so please disable any pop-up blockers.
3. Find the seminar(s) you wish to attend in the Search Results list and click the + sign to select them.
4. Click the calendar icon on the window that pops up and select the seminar’s date (it should be the only date available).
5. Click Add to Schedule Builder.
6. Once you have selected all the seminars for which you’re registering, click “Register” in the lower righthand corner of the screen.
7. Create a new account (providing all required information) or, if you’ve ever taken classes with Brandman, log in with your Brandman username and password. (Prior users can just login during this step)
8. NAWBO members: Enter your member code in the Affiliation Code box and click apply. The discount will automatically apply and your fees be adjusted.
9. Click Proceed to Payment, accept the Master Payment Contract, and follow the prompts through to payment processing through a secure, external payment site.
Brandman University’s Irvine Campus, 16355 Laguna Canyon Road, Irvine, CA 92618
Corner of Laguna Canyon Rd and Alton Pkwy, just south of the Kaiser Hospital complex at Sand Canyon. There is plenty of free parking at the campus.
Directions from the North:
From the 5 South, take the 133 South, exit Barranca Pkwy, turn right onto Alton Pkwy, turn left onto Laguna Canyon Rd, right on Pasteur, and turn right into the driveway.
Directions from the South:
From the 5 North, take the 405 North, exit Sand Canyon Ave, turn right onto Sand Canyon Ave, take the 1st right onto Alton Pkwy, turn right onto Laguna Canyon Rd, right on Pasteur, and turn right into the driveway.