ANAHEIM, Calif. (July 2, 2013) – The National Association of Women Business Owners-Orange County (NAWBO-OC) today announced its new Executive Board and members of its Board of Directors for the 2013-2014 year.
NAWBO-OC is Orange County’s premier organization for women business owners and for the past 22 years has provided business development opportunities, education and support with a focus on maximizing business success and helping women reach their full potential, both professionally and personally.
The Orange County chapter is the largest NAWBO chapter in the United States. Its strategic goal is to be the organization of choice for Orange County’s more than 125,000 women business owners, explained Laura Neubauer, incoming president and president of Deliver It!. “NAWBO-OC has pioneered many networking and professional development programs in Orange County that are now offered by other chapters around the U.S.,” she said. “Our new officers and directors all have long service with our chapter and will continue our leadership tradition by focusing on business development, informational resources, visibility, networking and relationship building for our members.”
NAWBO-OC’s Board of Directors have a dual role of maintaining the group’s mission, strategic plan and growth while overseeing the chapter’s extensive programming work. The members of the 2013-2014 board include:
- President: Laura Beubauer, Deliver It!
- President-Elect: Dee Elliott, Dee Elliott Consulting
- Past President: Loreen Gilbert, Wealth Wise Financial
- Secretary: Elaine Gennawey, Basdakis Wealth Management Group
- Treasurer: Penny Fox, Penny Fox CPA
- Strategy & Board Development: Maureen Rhyne, Heritage Associates, Inc.; Kathleen Urquidez, Bezich, Urquidez & Salazar, CPAs
Board Vice Presidents:
- Member Services: Trina Fleming, WHW (Women Helping Women/Men2Work)
- Corporate Partners: Lorie Eber, Lorie Eber Consulting
- Professional Development: Don Phravorachith, Neo Design Concepts, Inc.
- Programs: Jane Khalaf, UBS
- Marketing: Helane Cohen, Microsoft
- Business Development: Michelle Beauchamp, Time Warner Cable
- WBI President: Kathy Dawson, Dawson & Dawson, Inc.
- Peggy Fu, Focus Business Law Group; Erin Giglia, Montage Legal Group
About NAWBO-OC: Founded in 1991, the National Association of Women Business Owners-Orange County (NAWBO-OC) is a member-operated organization dedicated to providing focused business and professional development, informational resources, educational programs and workshops, networking and strategic relationships for nearly 300 members. NAWBO-OC is committed to empowering, encouraging and developing women-owned businesses by positioning its members for business and personal success. For more information, visit www.nawbo-oc.org.