Requirements for Mentors
- You must be a NAWBO member, established business owner, or corporate sponsor.
- You must have a proven track record of success.
- You must be able to keep the program and your mentor/mentee relationship confidential.
- You must commit to taking no money for your services from your mentee during the 8 month program.
- You must be able to commit to the time requirements (2-3 hours/month plus the 4 hour training seminar).
- You must fill out the program application on line.
- New applicants must attend a brief interview/training session to ensure they are appropriately matched for the program.
If you are interested in being a mentor, please see the steps below:
1. Follow this link: http://www.deeelliottconsulting.com
2. In the top right hand corner of the page, you will see a CLIENT LOGIN box. Enter: 20154938 into that box.
3. Enter your contact information and create a User ID and Password.
4. Complete the Mentor application.
If you do not complete the application at one time, you can use your newly created user ID and password to log back in and finish the application. You do this by clicking just the LOGIN link at the very top of the page shown below.