Requirements for Mentees
- You must be an active NAWBO member.
- You must complete the application form completely.
- You must be able to commit to the time requirements that are put forth by the program, including the Kick-Off Training, Mid-Year and Year-End meetings.
- You must sign a letter committing you to the full 8 months and a waiver of liability letter to NAWBO-OC
If you want more information before completing a mentee application, please read the main Mentoring page.
NAWBO members who wish to participate as a Mentee in the NAWBO Mentoring program will be directed to the DEC Website to fill out the application. Registrants MUST be current NAWBO members to apply. Any questions please contact our office at 714-630-2983 or email us atNAWBO-OC@nawbo-oc.org.
Link to Mentee application:
- CLIENT LOGIN is at top right corner of website. There you will put in the following number: 15480972 and enter.
- Once you are in, you should select Get started as a Mentee. From here follow the prompts to complete the form.
- After successful completion you will receive an email which confirms that your application has been received. You will be contacted by the administrative office in early February and payment is due by February 5th.
Would you like more information before signing up? Complete this form and a committee member will call you about the program.