Do you want to share your expertise with other members? The NAWBO Education Center is looking for instructors to teach in-person classes and webinars on topics in the following areas:
- Business Planning
- Sales and Business Development
- Marketing and Public Relations
- Finance and Accounting
- Operations and Processes
- Leadership and Management
Programs are offered monthly in three formats – classes, workshops and series. Classes are 3 hour sessions designed to provide a topical overview and strategic concepts. Workshops are (1 or 2) 3 hour interactive sessions designed to produce a management tool for the attendees such as a marketing plan, staffing plan or succession plan. Series are comprised of multi-part classes and workshops (3) 3 hour sessions. Sessions are typically presented on Wednesday evenings from 5pm – 8pm during the 3rd full week of each month.
The NAWBO-OC Education Center will provide instructors with full program support. This includes course registration, instruction room reservations, session evaluation and reporting, and audio/visual set-up.
- Instructors must have experience teaching business owners in 2 target segments:
- First time business owners with prior corporate business experience
- Owners of small to mid-sized companies in business for 2 or more years.
- Prior corporate and/or entrepreneurial experience
- Prior teaching/platform/public speaking experience, specifically educating business owners and executives
- Knowledge of and/or education in subject matter
In addition to program support outlined above, instructors will be compensated for their time/materials as follows:
$125 for a 3 hour class/workshop
$225 for (2) 3 hour workshops (total 6 hours)
$325 for a series of 3 classes/workshops (total 9 hours)
Apply now to be considered as a NAWBO-OC Education presenter.