No business can afford to ignore the exploding market of women-owned businesses which continues to grow at an unprecedented rate. The best way to reach successful businesswomen is through NAWBO, the 7,000 women strong, premiere organization for female entrepreneurs. NAWBO Orange County is home to one of the largest of NAWBO’s 70 nationwide chapters.
Did you know there are currently 8.3 million women-owned businesses in the US, producing $1.3 trillion in annual revenues and employing 7.7 million workers? Their numbers have experienced an unprecedented growth rate of 54% over the past 15 years. California serves as the focal point for women entrepreneurship, with in excess of 1 million women-owned businesses, generating $189.5 billion in annual sales.
Partnering with NAWBO-OC provides an exceptional opportunity for local businesses to create profitable alliances with dynamic, successful businesswomen and to support women in the community. NAWBO-OC Corporate Partners enjoy many connection-building benefits, including the following*:
- Website/Media exposure on NAWBO-OC’s website
- Prominent placement of your company’s logo and website link
- Rotating banner ads
- Corporate Partner spotlights
- Dinner Meetings
- Recognition from the podium
- Corporate Partner spotlight from podium
- Showcase tables
- Distribution of your company’s literature to attendees
- Remarkable Women Annual Event
- Opportunity to be Title Sponsor or to make award presentation to honoree
- 3 minute video company tribute from the podium
- Ad or message from company management in Brochure
- Free tickets to attend event
- Access to VIP reception
- Additional Benefits
- Attendance at Signature Events for representatives and guests at member prices
- Opportunity to host a member-only mixer at your business location
- Official NAWBO name badges for designated company representatives
- Opportunity to create a NAWBO-OC customized or promotional package of benefits
- Industry exclusivity at the highest contribution levels
Contact Lorie Eber, VP of Corporate Relations, at EberLorie@aol.com, for more information.
*Note: Specific benefits depend upon level of sponsorship. See “Executive Summary” tab on website for details.