The Mission of NAWBO-OC Programs is to present value-added dinner meetings for our members and guests that coincide with our theme, “Building your Power, Passion and Profits for Success.” The dinner meetings are an opportunity to connect with one another, to network with new members and guests, and to be engaged and informed by the meticulously selected keynote speakers. We strive to provide actionable and fresh ideas that our members can use in their business and/or personal life. This often includes motivating stories that can inspire us to overcome adversity.
Most meetings include:
- A full hour of open networking time from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- An opportunity to browse – or host – our showcase tables, where members and non-members alike can display their products and services to 100-plus attendees. If you don’t want to purchase a full showcase table, you can buy 1/4 of a table at a reduced price
- A raffle, with prizes donated by the hosts of our showcase tables
- A full bar to help you wind down from your workday
- A keynote speaker or speakers with tips and advice to help your business succeed and flourish
Table discussions to enrich your experience and help you get to know your fellow NAWBO meeting attendees better.