Date: Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Time: 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Cost: No charge; light refreshments will be served
Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear LLP
2040 Main Street, 14th Floor
Irvine, CA 92614
This event is open to all new and prospective members who want to learn more about NAWBO and NAWBO-OC, that fastest growing chapter in the country. Lean how to get involved and how to optimize your membership. Beyond valuable connections to other women business owners, NAWBO-OC provides:
- Networking opportunities that include Monthly Dinner Meetings, Member Only Mixers, New and Potential Member Orientations, Power Partner Networking Groups and other community events
- Quality Professional Development Classes
- Leadership and management training opportunities through involvement on committees and board of directors
- Recognition for Membership Tenure and Volunteer Service to the organization.
- One-on-one Mentoring Program
- Success Team Business Support Groups
- Member discounts at the chapter’s affiliate organizations.
- The ability to showcase your media mentions on the NAWBO-OC website
- Opportunity to purchase banner advertising on the website, with a link to your website and/or email
- Online membership listing including website link and listing in the printed Remarkable Women directory
- Opportunity to exhibit your business at Member Showcase Tables at chapter Dinner Meetings.
- Opportunity to host a Members-Only Mixer at your place of business.
- So much more…
Thank you to Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear LLP for hosting this Reception!
Attendance is by RSVP only. Doors close and the program starts promptly at 5:30 pm.